“Best Start” Plan for Puppies
Services included in the BEST START Puppy Healthcare Package:
Free Examinations/Rechecks for 1 year*
- Comprehensive Physical Examinations related to all vaccinations:
- includes nail trims
- includes fecal testing for parasites (1)
- includes complete deworming at 4 months
- All vaccinations required for preventive health care during the first year
- Distemper/Parvovirus and Adenovirus vaccine series
- Leptospirosis vaccines
- Bordetella vaccines
- Rabies vaccination (1-year)
- Seasonal heartworm testing
- Seasonal heartworm and flea prevention (Revolution)
- Microchip implantation (at the time of surgery)
- Free bag of premium puppy food:
- Hill’s Healthy Advantage
- Purina Veterinary Diets Essential Care
This care package is not an insurance package. It is designed to provide the optimal preventive care package for a healthy puppy less than 1 year of age, allowing owners to make budgeted payments. All services covered by this contract apply to regular service hours only and do not include any out-of-hours services.
Optional services to include with the BEST START plan include surgeries and spaying / neutering.
The spay/neuter surgeries (optional) do not include costs associated with deciduous teeth, missing teeth, hernias, dewclaw removal or any other pre-existing problems that would require additional surgery time. These will be subject to additional fees and will be outlined before surgery.
* The Free examinations/rechecks included in this package cover the cost of the examinations only and do not cover any diagnostic testing or medications prescribed as a result of the examinations/rechecks.