Last updated: March 21, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our team will continue to wear masks and we strongly recommend that all clients continue to wear face masks while inside our hospital. This will help ensure that we can operate to our fullest capacity to provide the best medical care to our patients. Although our hospital is quite large, our exam rooms are small, and we do work closely together, thus it is vital that we continue to practice safety measures.
- We will continue to allow 1 client per patient per visit and will offer curbside service to accommodate those that need it.
- Please continue to practice social distancing within the clinic.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
We appreciate your cooperation up to this point and hope we can continue to count on your patience and understanding.
– Your dedicated team at Hillcrest Animal Hospital